Dry Cleaning Website Design
If you want to be a successful dry cleaning business, then you need to have a website. In such a competitive environment, you need to stand out from the crowd. Having a professionally designed and highly optimized website will help your dry cleaning business diversify, attract new customers, and ensure that your existing clientele has all the information that they need.
Call LinkNow Media today and allow our skilled team of web design specialists to get to work on creating a winning website for your dry cleaning business.
World-Class Web Work
You want a website that sets your business apart, and LinkNow’s the team to build it. We create powerful platforms that help you build your brand, connect you with customers, and bring business to your doors. Whether you’re a new business or been in the industry for years, you count on us for all your web-related needs.
Our websites combine stunning visuals, captivating content, and a professional design to give you a strong digital presence. The best part though? Our websites are incredibly affordable. We maintain a slim margin, driving down costs where we can so that we can offer the most cost-effective website design services available. By using lean business practices and an economies-of-scale service model, we’re able to give you more features, superior service, and a better-built website, all at lesser cost. Take advantage.
Key Features of Our Websites:
- Mobile-Friendly: More than half of all search traffic goes through a mobile device. It’s never been more important to have a website that’s easy to use on a smartphone. Customers expect it, and with LinkNow Media, you can have it. We code all our websites with a responsive design that scales to the device being used. Whether your visitor is on a phone, tablet, or desktop, they’ll be pleased with what they see.
- Fast Load Times: Slow load speed is one of the biggest reasons a visitor leaves a website prematurely. It’s also one of Google’s pet peeves: they tend to rank fast sites above slow ones. LinkNow Media builds all its websites as lean, speedy machines. They boast optimal load speeds, so you never have to worry about a customer clicking away out of impatience.
- HTTPS Protected: HTTPS is a security protocol that protects your and your visitors’ personal information. It’s essential these days, but you’d be surprised how many websites still don’t have it. At LinkNow, we’re proud to offer HTTPS on all websites hosted on our servers. With us, you can surf the web in confidence, and so too can your clients.
- User-Oriented Interface: You need a website that’s easy to use and easy to navigate. Not only will your customers appreciate it—Google will too. At LinkNow Media, we design your website with your users’ needs in mind. We develop sleek, intuitive interfaces that create excellent user engagement, helping answer your visitors’ questions so they can feel confident in your services.
What to look for in a web designer—and what makes us different
Why Do I Need a Website?
Four reasons why a dry cleaning business like yours needs to invest in a website include:
- Around-the-Clock Service: Investing in a website means that you can attract new customers to your business around the clock. By keeping a portal open with your customers at all times, you can rest assured that you won’t lose any business after you close your doors.
- Credibility: The modern customer simply expects all the businesses they work with to have a strong online presence. Research shows that people are more likely to trust a business that they have had regular encounters with online.
- Sales: Having a website means that you can extend your services to a wider range of people. To put it simply, the more people that visit your website, the more sales that will be generated.
- Marketing: The presence of a website allows you to market your business online. This can help increase the number of people who are aware of your service. At LinkNow Media, we have a long list of proven marketing strategies that are tailor-made for your specific dry cleaning business.
Web Design and Online Marketing with Linknow Media
For us, web design and online marketing strategies are our ultimate passion, and we will always do our utmost to ensure optimal results for all the dry cleaners we work with. If you don’t have a website, but one of the biggest competitors in your area does, then you are operating at a distinct disadvantage. And while you may think that a website may be a luxury you can’t afford, the reality is that it is something that you can’t afford to do without.
I recently became a new client of LinkNow Media. Probably like most small business owners, my time is and has been quite challenged to do the day-to-day plus find the time to work with LinkNow to take my website to a new level. …[LinkNow took] many steps to make this a very easy process to begin working with their design managers, and in fact helped me a great deal initially in coordinating many changes to the content. Thank you! – Gary Bennett, client since 2015
Review Acquisition Tips from LinkNow Media
At LinkNow Media, we take what we do very seriously. It is this commitment to what we do that separates us from many of our competitors in this sector. If you want to ensure that your dry cleaning business has high visibility on Google, then you need an online review acquisition strategy that you can trust.
Search engines conveniently providing users with accurate and useful information. Websites with a strong web presence are deemed as reliable sources and are placed on the first page of results.
With that in mind, the following three points are key strategies that LinkNow Media will pursue to make sure that your web presence is as strong as possible.
- Checking Out the Competition: If you see that competitors in your industry are attracting positive reviews, then you need to do your utmost to do the same.
- Know Your Guidelines: Sites like Yelp, Foursquare, and Google Local have developed reputations for being strict on the guidelines and algorithms to make sure that local businesses aren’t gaming the system. Anything that violates these guidelines will not be accepted.
- Tactful Persistence: Ask for review requests in emails, receipts, and on your website. It is also important to make sure you identify which platform you would like this review on.
Bring Business to Your Door with Our SEO Marketing
At LinkNow Media, we specialize in hosting, web design, and optimization of websites for small businesses. Taking what we do very seriously means that we won’t just build a website and leave it at that. Instead, we will make sure that this state of the art website can be found easily by new and potential customers in your local area.
To achieve optimal results, we will employ a range of online strategies. Sign onto one of our monthly marketing packages, and each month, we’ll grow your web presence with new, value-added content. We’ll help you build trust with not only your clients, but also with Google. That trust will pay off in dividends, helping you rank higher so that you’re more visible online.
Our SEO marketing services include:
- Landing Page Optimization: A landing page is a specialized page designed to rank well on Google and convert visitors into customers. LinkNow Media will create optimized landing pages to help drive traffic to your site. We utilize relevant, authoritative search terms to target users within your local area, helping you grow your web presence while ranking higher on Google.
- Backlink Building: A backlink is a link from one website back to yours. They’re a measure of your authority, indicating that other users see your website as something worth sharing. Backlinks show that you are adding value to the Internet’s information ecosystem, which is something Google holds in high regard. To that end, LinkNow Media will pursue ambitious backlinking campaigns to find you quality backlinks. We’ll leverage our industry-wide contacts to discover new opportunities, helping you gain Google’s trust and rise through the ranks in the process.
- Citation Management: A citation is any mention of your business in something called an online business directory. They help circulate your information, distributing it across cyberspace so that you send a clear, consistent message about your business. LinkNow Media will help you manage your citation profile by creating new citations. We’ll submit your business information to prominent business directories to raise your online visibility, and we’ll correct any citations with out-of-date information.
- Social Media Posts: Social media is a powerful tool for business owners, allowing you to connect with clients in new, meaningful ways. To help you make the most of it, LinkNow Media will manage your social media for you. Each month, we’ll create concise social media posts designed to enhance customer engagement, attract attention, and build your brand. We’ll help you send a strong message about your business—and about what sets you apart as a dry cleaner.
Our marketing plans include month-to-month services with no contractual obligations. We don’t lock you into anything, because we don’t feel the need. We offer the most cost-effective marketing solutions available, and we know you’ll see the value in them once you experience our services for yourself.
Find your SEO marketing plan
The Benefits of Our SEO Marketing Services:
- Grow your web presence
- Improve your search results
- Target high-volume keywords
- Gain Google’s trust
- Connect with local customers
- Generate leads
- Maximize profitability
Why you need online marketing services
Step One: Website, Step Two: Reviews
Google and other search engines such as Bing and Yahoo are the number one way customers in your area will discover your website. To be the most highly recommended dry cleaner in your area, you must receive as many positive reviews as possible. Here are three important rules to follow:
- No Spam: If a review that you receive is full of links, phone numbers, and other promotional material, then it will most likely be removed right away. The same is true for reviews that have been copied and pasted or multiple reviews from the same IP address. Don’t make these mistakes.
- Do Not Impersonate: Posting reviews on behalf of others is a surefire way of raising eyebrows and trying to get an unfair advantage.
- Be Honest: No business wants a bad review. But even when you do not receive a glowing five-star recommendation, you can still reply and create a dialogue to figure out how you could rectify your client’s poor experience.
For Affordable Web Design, Choose LinkNow Media
For professional web design, dependable marketing, and affordable pricing, LinkNow Media is the team to choose. We’ve helped thousands of business owners save time and money on their web-related needs. Over 10,000 clients stick with us, month after month, because they know our services work. They know we can get the leads they need to succeed, all while helping them master the web. They’ve come to love our services, and we’re confident you will too.
Discover the value of our services. Contact us so we can show you a free demo website.