Damage Restoration Website Design
Grow your business and find new leads with a website from LinkNow Media. We are North America’s leading website designer for damage restoration companies. We create powerful platforms that let you build your brand and expand your customer base. With affordable pricing plans tailored to suit your needs, we have services that tick all the boxes.
Discover the value of our services. Call us at 1-888-667-7186 for a free consultation.
World-Class Website Design
We’re at the forefront of modern web design, and our damage restoration websites are a testament to that fact. Rich with features, they pack a punch. Each combines stunning visuals with captivating content, leaving a stellar impression on any visitor who’s lucky to find you. Optimized for modern search engines, our websites provide a high level of visibility, helping connect you with the kinds of customers who need you.
Key Features of Our Restoration Websites:
- Mobile-Friendly Design: More than half of all search traffic goes through a smartphone. At LinkNow Media, we develop all our websites with a responsive, mobile-friendly design to cater to that majority. Our websites feature a scalable interface, meaning they auto-adjust to fit the size of the device being used. Whether your visitor is on a smartphone, desktop, or tablet, they’ll be pleased with what they see.
- Robust Digital Footprint: On the Internet, content is king. Content is what Google looks for when evaluating a page’s ranking. It’s also what your clients want when they need information about your services. At LinkNow Media, we frontload our websites with authoritative, high-quality content, giving you a large digital footprint for greater visibility. Teeming with content, our websites are proven performers.
- Fast Load Speeds: Slow load times is one of the chief reasons a user clicks away from a website. Google also dislikes waiting and tends to rank faster webpages more favourably. To please both Google and your visitors, we build all our websites to be lean efficient. They boast optimal load times, so you’ll never have to worry about someone clicking away out of impatience.
- HTTPS Protected: HTTPS is a security protocol that protects your and your clients’ personal information. At LinkNow Media, we’re proud to include HTTPS protection on all websites hosted on our servers. You can conduct your affairs safely and securely online, and your clients can feel confident in your services.
‘I am always dealing with a million things being a business owner… things that I am not trained in… When it comes to emails, web pages, and other online issues…LinkNow Media always has the answers I need and are willing to go the extra mile to help us out… This is why we continue to use LinkNow Media. The service is exceptional, and I would not trust my online operation to anyone else.
–Jeff Read, client since 2015
The Most Cost-Effective Service Packages Available
Our websites are a powerful tool in any business owners’ arsenal. The best part, though? The price. We are committed to delivering the most cost-effective solutions available, and our prices reflect that fact. Once upon a time, a tailor-made website cost businesses a small fortune. We’ve helped reverse that trend. We’re making it easier, simpler, and more affordable for business owners like you to get the website you need.
Many of our clients wonder how we’re able to offer the services we do at the prices we charge. We follow a lean business model to drive down costs and reduce business bloat. We keep our expenditures to a minimum, allowing us to keep our prices to a minimum. That way, we can keep offering you the best quality website at each price point. LinkNow Media—a leader in affordable website design. With our low-cost solutions, we’re putting power back into the hands of business owners everywhere.
What to look for in a web designer—and what sets us apart
Three Best-in-Budget Website Deals
Choice matters. That’s why we want to give you more of it. We offer three best-in-budget website packages to choose from, as well as a range of à la carte add-on features. We have a package for anyone, from single contractors to large restoration firms. Whether you’re a new business on a tight budget or a local leader looking to conquer your industry, you can count on us to meet your needs for affordable web design.
Choose one of the following web packages:
- Ready to Go: Our entry-level package, the Ready to Go is a fully-functional website with all the essentials to get seen and found online. It comes with a digital contact form, personalized design options, and five pages of prewritten content. For those looking to kickstart their web journey, the Ready to Go is a stellar choice.
- Everything You Need: Our most recommended package, the Everything You Need has all the essentials and more. It’s the Goldilocks of web design, striking the perfect balance between price and performance. Enjoy all the features of the Ready to Go, plus five more webpages, video integration, PayPal invoicing, and more. If you want to make waves in your industry, the Everything You Need is sure to please.
- All You Want: The All You Want is our top-end package—and our top deal. True to its name, the All You Want has all the features you may possibly desire, from premium logo integration to customizable photo galleries. At 20 webpages, it offers double the content of the Everything You Need, giving you an expansive web presence to heighten your online visibility. It’s a titan of a website, giving you a firm foothold over the competition. But the best part? Three pages of custom content come included. These are pages designed in-house by our experienced copywriters. They’ll work closely with you to develop your brand, helping you set yourself apart. If you want the best bang for your buck, the All You Want is where you’ll find it.
Compare our web packages
Find New Leads with Monthly Marketing Services
Some people like to think of their website as an online business card. But it’s more than that. It’s your number one sales tool, a digital sales rep working day and night to find you new jobs and new customers. It’s your billboard. It’s your brochure. It’s your 24-hour lead-generating machine.
LinkNow Media wants you to see the most possible out of your website. That’s why we offer a complete range of monthly marketing services. Sign onto one of our service plans, and each month, we’ll grow your web presence with new, authoritative content. We’ll expand your digital footprint, putting the spotlight on your business. We’ll make sure that the customers who need your services, see your services.
Our Time-Tested Marketing Strategy
What’s the secret to our marketing solutions? We follow the latest principles of search engine optimization (SEO). Over time, we’ve developed a time-tested strategy based on content-driven marketing campaigns. By consistently updating your website with quality content, we help you become a valuable contributor to the Internet’s information ecosystem. We help you build trust with not only your potential clients, but Google too. Once they see that you are an authority in your industry, they’ll give you the recognition you deserve—and you’ll see your search results climb as a result.
Our marketing services vary from package to package, but they all have the same thrust of high-quality content. Here are just a few of the services we offer:
- Optimized Landing Pages: A landing page is a sales page designed to rank well on Google for local search queries. By targeting a specific service within a narrow geographical area, we help you home in on the kinds of customers you want. We help you rank well for high-volume keywords, in turn broadening your reach within your local area.
- Authority-Building Backlinks: A backlink is a hyperlink from one website to your website. Search engines like them because they’re a measure of authority. They show that others view you as a valuable source of information. At LinkNow Media, we pursue ambitious link-building campaigns to help you obtain high numbers of quality backlinks. We leverage our industry connections to find opportunities for backlinks, helping you climb the search engine ranks in the process.
- Online Business Info Blasts: We will create, manage, and update citations for your business. A citation is any mention of your business in an online business directory. They’re like the yellow pages of the Internet, circulating your info so that it’s widely available to the public. We’ll ensure that these citations are distributed across the Internet, and that they all display the correct information about your business. That way, you can send a clear, consistent message to your clientele.
- Social Media Management: Social media is a powerful tool that empowers businesses through user engagement, storytelling, and personalized communication. It lets you connect with potential customers in new, meaningful ways, forging strong bonds with them. LinkNow Media will curate your social media so that you can make the most of it. Each month, we’ll craft specialized posts, which we’ll broadcast across your social media accounts. We’ll show your work to the world—and we’ll help you grow a loyal following in the process.
Find your monthly marketing package
LinkNow: How the Process Works
We have a solid five-step plan that transitions you from a new customer into a fully-informed web user in a matter of weeks. This is how we do that:
- Welcome Call: After making your initial website purchase from us, you will receive a phone call from our Onboarding Success Coordinators. This is the first step to getting your website up and running in the online world. We’ll go through your website in detail to identify what you like and what you may want to change.
- Web Design: You will be assigned a website coordinator that will be responsible for handling all the necessary changes to your website. Your website coordinator will be your primary point of contact with LinkNow Media, and they will be responsible for editing text, adding photographs, or any other changes that you may need.
- Website Launch: Roughly 10-20 business days after you purchase your website from us, your site will go live. This means that your website will be accessible to you. We’ll be working behind the scenes submitting your new website to the major search engines like Google and Yahoo. It is important to remember that it can take a few weeks for your site to index on search engines, so don’t stress if you can’t find your website right away!
- Congratulations Call: Once your website is live, you will receive a call from our dedicated customer care team who will go through all the details of your website. They will also make sure that any adjustments you want or personalized options are included. This call is also a great opportunity for you to ask any questions that you may have about the website.
- Account Executive Call: The final part of this five-step process is the follow-up call you will receive from your designated account executive. In general, this happens three months after your website goes live. By this stage, your website will be live and will be up and running and indexed on Google, Yahoo, and Bing. You can also discuss further online marketing strategies for your damage restoration business that can help your business grow.
It has been just over two weeks that I contracted services through LinkNow Media. In just 5 days…, my site is basically completed and I am extremely happy with what [they’ve] created for me… I give praise and complaints where appropriate and in this case, it was well worth the time in taking a few minutes to share my satisfaction with you,
–Shawn Marando, client since 2017
Personalized Logo Design for Your Website
At LinkNow Media, the logo design process is a crucially important part of what we do. Our skilled team of web design experts will create a logo for your company that will help customers identify your business.
To facilitate this process, we will send you a short questionnaire to find out what makes your business unique. So, if you are a family-run organization or specialize in a particular type of damage restoration, then we can incorporate these unique aspects into our logo design process.
Once our designer has this information, they can get to work on creating a logo. Our designers will get in contact with you around seven business days later with four different logo ideas for you to choose from. From there, you will receive an additional call from our designers to go through your logo selections and to make any final changes. Our web designers take immense pride in what we do and will create a logo that captures the essence of your business.
Superior Web Design for Damage Restoration Companies
Get in Touch Today
When it comes to a superior web design service that delivers real and lasting results for small- and medium-sized damage restoration businesses, you need to contact LinkNow Media. The consultative and dedicated approach to what we do differentiates us from many of our competitors. Our ‘show-first’ innovative approach to the websites we design is also novel. By presenting our websites to you in advance, it provides you with the opportunity to see what we can do before you purchase one of our packages. Contact us today to view our demo sites.